The conferences tracks include:
- Indoor Environment—Health, Comfort and Productivity Track;
- Ground Source Heat Pumps State of the Art: Design, Performance and Research Track;
- Installation, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance of Existing Buildings Track;
- Refrigeration Track;
- Standards, Guidelines and Codes Track; and
- Professional Skills Track.
ASRAE is seeking papers for the conference. Conference paper abstracts are due Sept. 23, 2013. Upon acceptance, papers will be due Jan. 9, 2014. These papers undergo a single-blind review.
Full technical papers are due Sept. 23, 2013. Papers submitted for review must be both technically accurate and clearly written. These papers undergo a rigorous double-blind review.