- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Availability of R-22 has decreased with the new limits imposed by the EPA. This has driven up the cost of R-22 and has many considering converting away from R-22. This presentation will look at the reasons why you may or may not want to convert your systems from R-22 to a replacement refrigerant. The type and age of your system will affect your decision as well as the characteristics of the replacement refrigerant. Changes in system performance such as capacity, energy efficiency, oil return as well as cost of labor and material will be discussed.
Discussion will include:
- Understanding when and if to change refrigerants;
- Oil mixtures myths and facts;
- Leak considerations and prevention; and
- Handling contamination issues after a retrofit.
If you can't attend live,register now in order to view the webinar on-demand later.