- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
We commonly ask our employees to connect with the customer, from the phone call to the visit at their home.
“Get to know them, and ask questions. Connect with them,” is the creed. But before we ask employees to connect with customers, we should ask “How well connected are we with each other?”
Yes, I do mean the connection between employees within our company. Is the support we offer each other always subjective to the work load or task? I believe we are all guilty of this, so consider:
• Is there a proactive measure of support you can offer a teammate?
• Can you provide support to a coworker before a need even arises?
• Have you truly taken an interest in others as people?
Those we work with get the bulk of our day. So with a new perspective, identify what you can do to create real connections with your peers that you may not have realized before.
Let me know what you have done or will do in the comment section below.