- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
That means that we’re only two weeks away from AHR Expo, and I’m starting to get excited. It will be my first time attending the show, and I’ve already started to plan out the week.
It’s been a little while since I’ve been to a big trade show, but I know that I need to pull out some comfortable walking shoes. Other than dusting those off, what suggestions do you have to help me gear up for the show?
I’m scheduling meetings with people and companies I want to learn about, and I’m reviewing the conference program to figure out which sessions to attend.
Here are some presentations that sound intriguing to me:
- Developing the OSHA Champion within Your Organization, Mon., Jan. 31 at 9 a.m., Room N103
- ASHRAE iPhone Application, Tues., Feb. 1 at 4 p.m., Technology Theater A
- World Excel Company Limited Touch Screen RF Wireless Thermostat, Wed., Feb. 2 at 11:30 a.m., Technology Theater A
I also hope to spend some time in The NEWS’ booth (C621) -- and maybe even get the chance to meet some of you! (FYI, we’ll be doing an iPad giveaway or two at the show, so it’s definitely worth your while to pay us a visit.)
Is anyone else headed to Vegas soon? Which AHR sessions look most interesting to you? And what is traditionally the most worthwhile part of the show for you? I’d love to hear your tips for an Expo first-timer.