New SMACNA executive committee members: (left to right) John Ilten, immediate past president; Richard Rivera, secretary/treasurer; John Lindemulder Sr., president; James Boone, president-elect; and Rob Biedermann, vice president.
PALM DESERT, Calif. - The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) board of directors installed its executive committee to serve from Oct. 14, 2009 to Oct. 10, 2010. Their terms began Oct. 14 at the close of SMACNA’s 66th annual convention. Following is a list of the new officers:
• John Lindemulder Sr. of Amber Mechanical Contractors, Alsip, Ill., was named president;
• James Boone of New England Sheet Metal Works, Fresno, Calif., was named president-elect;
• Richard Rivera of Key Air Conditioning Contractors, Santa Fe Springs, Calif., was appointed secretary/treasurer; and
• Rob Biedermann of J.B. Henderson Construction Co. Inc., Albuquerque, N.M., was named vice president.
• John Ilten of Ilten’s Inc., Cedar Rapids, Iowa, assumed the position of immediate past president.
For more information, visit www.smacna.org. Publication date: