Thomas F. Huntington joins York International Corp., (York, PA) Unitary Products Group as president, replacing James Damiani who has resigned to pursue a new professional opportunity. Most recently, Huntington was senior vice president of Engineering at Bristol Compressors.
Robert T. Aziz
Park Heating and Air Conditioning Supply (Chicago, IL), a division of Pameco Corp., added Chuck Schwartz as vice president of merchandising and information systems. Schwartz joins his brother Allen, the director of sales, at Park Supply.
Bill Ragon and Dave Steinbarger have been promoted to vice president - global procurement and vice president of quality and technical services, respectively, for Copeland Corp (Sidney, OH).
Comfort Systems USA (Houston, TX) has established the President's Council, comprised of leaders from its family of companies, to enhance communications between branch presidents and senior management regarding customer needs, trends in the industry, and opportunities for additional customer services. People named to the council for varying terms are:
- Tim Albers, president, Quality Air, Lansing and Kalamazoo, MI;
- Greg Davis, president, Weather Engineering, San Diego, CA;
- Wayne Gary, president UES, Bay Town, TX;
- Dan Honeycutt, president, GMS Air Conditioning, Stone Mountain, GA;
- Sal Fichera, president, F&G Mechanical, Secaucus, NJ;
- Ken Karr, president, Fagan, Kansas City and Wichita, KS;
- Bob Frese, president, Design Mechanical, Boulder, CO;
- Bob McKenty, president Armani, Syracuse, NY;
- Joe Nichter, president, Tri-City Mechanical, Phoenix, AZ;
- Steve Ross, president, North American Mechanical, DeForest, WI;
- Katherine Teitel, president, Hess Mechanical, Upper Marlboro, MD;
- John Walker, vice president, Walker-J-Walker, Memphis, TN;
- Jim Witzenman, vice president, Shambaugh, Indianapolis, IN.
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) announced that Kirk Pickerel, CAE, currently ABC's vice president of member services, will assume the duties of executive vice president on January 1, 2001. Pickerel will succeed Robert P. Hepner, who is retiring at the end of the year.
Ivan Ramsey is appointed general manager of Invensys Appliance Controls New Zealand Limited.
The contractor Climate Design Systems (Haverhill, MA) announced the promotion of Robert T. Aziz to safety director.