Organizations for the Week: 12/28/2009
December 28, 2009
• The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) has issued a new call for papers. The deadline for abstracts is Jan. 25. For more information, visit www.ashrae.org/iaq2010.
• The American Filtration and Separations Society (AFS) is holding its 23rd annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, March 22-25, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Antonio.
• The Hydraulic Institute (HI) is hosting its 2010 Annual Meeting at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort in Marco Island, Fla., from Feb. 19-23.
• The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute’s (AHRI’s) commercial refrigerator manufacturers section, approved for publication AHRI Standard 1250-2009, “Performance Rating of Walk-In Coolers and Freezers.”
• The Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. (AMCA) approved the ANSI/AMCA Standard 550-09, Test Method for High Velocity Wind Driven Rain Resistant Louvers; and the ANSI/AMCA Standard 510/09 Methods of Testing Heavy Duty Dampers for Rating.
Publication date: 12/28/2009