NAFA Elects New Officers
September 13, 2010
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - The National Air Filtration Association (NAFA), a worldwide trade group for air filter distributors and manufacturers, elected its leadership team for the 2011 year. The announcement was made at NAFA’s 30th Annual Convention, held in Maui, Hawaii, in late August.
The following officers were elected:
• Marisa de Segovia, president. Segovia is owner and president of Air Care de Mexico in Monterrey, Mexico.
• Robert Wilson, president-elect. Wilson is regional manager for Waco-Florida located in Jackson, Fla.
• Leslye Sandberg, treasurer. Sandberg is owner and president of Permatron of Oak Grove, Ill.
• Harry Allen, corporate secretary. Allen is vice president of sales and marketing for AllergyZone LLC in Louisville, Ky.
• Jim Rosenthal, immediate past president. Rosenthal is president of Tex-Air Filters/Air Relief Filters.
• Ruben Cespedes of RCA Ltd., Providencia, Santiago, Chile, was also elected as international director.
Publication date: 09/13/2010