MCEE 2011 Draws a Crowd
June 6, 2011
MONTREAL - The aisles were packed for the 2011 edition of MCEE, eastern Canada’s largest plumbing, HVACR, hydronic, electrical, and lighting expo. The two-day trade show took place in Montreal and drew rave reviews from exhibitors and visitors. The sold-out exhibit hall (which was expanded twice to meet the demand from new exhibitors) featured a variety of products and exhibitors from all sectors.
According to MCEE, 6,483 industry members attended MCEE 2011, up 18 percent from 2009. In addition, MCEE released the following statistics:
• Contractor attendance increased 18 percent to 1,958.
• Wholesaler attendance increased 56 percent to 837.
• Engineer attendance increased 8 percent to 532.
• 398 manufacturers, agents, and associations exhibited.
• 114 new products were featured in the New Product Showcase.
• The 18 seminars drew record attendance. Many sessions were standing room only.
Produced by the Corporation of Master Pipe Mechanics of Quebec (CMMTQ), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH), Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec (CMEQ), and the Corporation des entreprises en traitement de l’air et du froid (CETAF), MCEE combines four previous shows. The next edition is set for April 17-18, 2013.
For more information, visit www.mcee.ca.
Publication date: 06/06/2011