Manufacturers for the Week: 10/06/2008
October 6, 2008
• ECR International Inc.’s (Utica, N.Y.) Tom Reed, one of the company’s founders, retired.
• The Cavagna Group (Di Calcinato, Italy) promoted Richard Darche as president of Cavagna North America and David Ellis as vice president, sales and marketing.
• The Rectorseal Corp. (Houston) acquired OEM Products Inc. (Gardnerville, Nev.).
• Nordyne (St. Louis) cancelled its Oct. 15 Regional Road Show in Houston due to Hurricane Ike.
• Taylor-Wharton International LLC (Mechanicsburg, Pa.) named Stuart Jara as vice president and general manager of its pressure vessel and cylinder division.
• GE ECM by Regal Beloit Corp. (Atlanta) launched a new Website, www.evergreendealer.com.
• Emerson Network Power (Columbus, Ohio) appointed Anand Ekbote as vice president of monitoring, and Charles O’Donnell as vice president of engineering for the Liebert AC Power business.
Publication date: 10/06/2008