Manufacturers for the Week: 09/29/2008
September 29, 2008
• Fluke Corp. (Everett, Wash.) launched a Website, www.mybuildingdoctor.com, designed to help technicians solve problems and meet building maintenance challenges.
• Uponor Inc. (Apple Valley, Minn.) broke ground on its new 285,000-square-foot distribution center in Lakeville, Minn.
• Bry-Air Inc. (Sunbury, Ohio) attained ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems, Standards, and Guidelines issued by Perry Johnson Registrars Inc.
• Phoenix Air Systems (Owatonna, Minn.) appointed Richard Goodale as national sales manager, based in Lutherville, Md.
• Shurtape Technologies’ (Hickory, N.C.) seven HVAC tapes have qualified for and contribute to green building credits issued by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
• Irwin Industrial Tools (Huntersville, N.C.) is sponsoring the “Tell Us Your Irwin Vise-Grip Story” promotion at www.irwin.com.
• Danfoss’ (Baltimore) ninth EnvisioneeringSM Symposium will be held Nov. 14 at La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, Calif.
Publication date: 09/29/2008