Manufacturers for the Week: 08/23/2010
August 23, 2010
• Superior Boiler Works Inc. (Hutchinson, Kan.) named Gabriel Dauphin as national sales manager.
• ABB (New Berlin, Wis.) announced its ACH550 line of drives and bypasses for HVAC was granted special seismic certification pre-approval by the California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD).
• Midwest Tool And Cutlery Co.’s (Sturgis, Mich.) Forge Division received ISO 9001:2008 certification.
• American Auto-Matrix (Export, Pa.) partnered with MAMAC Systems Inc. (Minneapolis) and IP Controls Center (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) to add the AspectFT Energy Control Solution to its Maverick product line.
• A. O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) awarded its IG-MEX plant in Juarez, Mexico, the Lloyd B. Smith President’s Safety Award.
Publication date: 08/23/2010