Manufacturers for the Week: 08/17/2009
August 17, 2009
• Bard Manufacturing Co. Inc.’s (Bryan, Ohio) President and CEO, Mike Lehman, is retiring after 21 years with the company. Bill Steel, his replacement, will become the fifth Bard family member to serve as president and CEO.
• Nomaco Insulation (Wake Forest, N.C.) moved its administrative offices to the main production facility in Tarboro, N.C.
• Unico Inc. (St. Louis) became a silver sponsor of the United States Green Building Council - St. Louis Chapter.
• Energy Saving Products Ltd. (Alberta, Canada) is back at full production at its interim location six months after a fire completely destroyed its Edmonton facilities.
• Bitzer US Inc. (Atlanta) hired Dave Streby as application engineer.
Publication date: 08/17/2009