Manufacturers for the Week: 07/23/2007
July 23, 2007
• Intellidyne LLC (Glen Cove, N.Y.) entered into an agreement with HuaYang Technolgy and Trade Group Corp. (China). The firm will become its exclusive importer and distributor of the company’s energy-saving controls.
• Glasfloss Industries (Dallas) promoted Don Kingston to CEO.
• Onset Computer Corp. (Bourne, Mass.) partnered with the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI). Members will use HOBO® data loggers for warranty compliance and real-time environment evaluation.
• Hill Phoenix (Conyers, Ga.) was awarded Target Corp.’s (Minneapolis) Partner Award of Excellence.
• Tate Access Floors Inc. (Jessup, Md.) acquired ASPmaxcess® (Oakville, Ontario).
• Steril-Aire Inc. (Burbank, Calif.) appointed Dave Kueneman as Northwest regional manager, Jeff Scheir as West regional manager, and Ken Gilleland, P.E., as senior project engineer.
Publication date: 07/23/2007