Manufacturers for the Week: 06/30/2008
June 30, 2008
• Thermo King Corp. (Minneapolis) appointed Ken Hartman as its service contracts business development manager.
• Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. (Carrollton, Texas) named Stephen Meurs as regional service manager of the South and West regions of the United States, Guam, and Western Canada.
• Industrial Controls (Wanamassa, N.J.) appointed Joe Loch as vice president of operations.
• Central Illinois Manufacturing Co. (Bement, Ill.) promoted Matt Doman to market sales manager over the industrial, hydraulic, and HVAC markets.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Johnson City, Tenn.) presented the Lloyd B. Smith President’s Safety Award to its Water Products Co. plant (Johnson City).
• Air System Components Inc., part of the Tomkins Building Products Division of Tomkins PLC, (Richardson, Texas) acquired the Trion Indoor Air Quality Group (Sanford, N.C.) from Fedders Corp. (Shanghai, China).
• T/CCI Manufacturing LLC (Decatur, Ill.) began production of heavy-duty swash plate compressors in its new TCCI (Ningbo) Manufacturing Ltd. (Ningbo, China) facility.
• LSB Industries Inc. (Oklahoma City) ranked 38 on Business Week’s annual list of 50 Hot Growth Companies.
Publication date: 06/30/2008