Manufacturers for the Week: 06/25/2007
June 25, 2007
• Nordyne (St. Louis) named Farnsworth Wholesale Co. (Mesa, Ariz.) as its new distributor. The company will now be called Farnsworth Wholesale HVAC.
• Danfoss (Denmark) was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2007 by Ethisphere Magazine.
• CertainTeed Corp. (Valley Forge, Pa.) selected Superior Equipment Sales Inc. (Chesapeake, Va.) for its Select Distributor Program.
• Air Enterprises (Akron, Ohio) has purchased Thermotech Enterprises Inc. (Oldsmar, Fla.).
• A.O. Smith Water Products Co. (Ashland City, Tenn.) received the 2007 Excellence in Manufacturing Award from the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce.
Publication date: 06/25/2007