Manufacturers for the Week: 06/09/2008
June 9, 2008
• Bry-Air Inc. (Sunbury, Ohio) hired Bryan Skruck as its applications engineer.
• Trane (Tyler, Texas) appointed Gordon Wuthrich as vice president of marketing, Residential Systems.
• Ridgid (Elyria, Ohio) awarded Gregg Hall (Columbus, Ohio) the grand prize in its 2008 “Press for Success” promotion.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) earned Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Tier III status from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
• Greenheck’s (Schofield, Wis.) Vektor™-CD was recognized as the industry’s first Air Movement & Control Association (AMCA)-certified induced flow fan based on AMCA 260.
Publication date: 06/09/2008