Manufacturers for the Week: 03/16/2009
March 16, 2009
• Ruskin Rooftop Systems, a subsidiary of Ruskin Co. (Kansas City, Mo.), hired Tony Moffett as executive vice president and general manager.
• Munters Corp. (Amesbury, Ma.) received Intel Corp.’s 2008 Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement award.
• Cooper B-Line, a division of Cooper Industries (Highland, Ill.), honored PMI Sales and Marketing (Houston) with its 2008 Rep of the Year award.
• Spectronics Corp. (Westbury, N.Y.) presented sales achievement awards to Chip Clark of Gimper IV, Urnie Krueger of G. Miller Co., and Verne Maxwell of The Eby Co.
• CertainTeed Corp. and its parent company, Saint-Gobain, (Valley Forge, Pa.) were named as a 2009 Energy Star® Partner of the Year for energy management by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
• Hunton Trane (Houston) named Richard Hunton Jr. as president and COO.
• Greenheck’s (Schofield, Wis.) Vektor™-MD is now licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Induced Flow Fan rating as based on AMCA 260.
• Emerson Climate Tehcnologies’ (St. Louis) area sales manager, David Dauberman, received the 2008 Walter B. Stopera, CM, Speaker of the Year Award from the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES).
Publication date: 03/16/2009