Manufacturers for the Week: 03/09/2009
March 9, 2009
• Multistack (Sparta, Wis.) is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
• Trane’s (Piscataway, N.J.) new commercial office building in San Antonio received LEED™ Silver certification. It is only the fourth LEED-certified building in the city.
• Ruskin (Kansas City, Mo.) promoted Dan Rellihan to director of marketing.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) was ranked as one of the top 10 fast-growth companies in China by the Chinese magazine Business Watch.
• Emerson Climate Technologies’ (St. Louis) area sales manager, David Dauberman, received the 2008 Walter B. Stopera, CM, Speaker of the Year Award from the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES).
Publication date: 03/09/2009