Manufacturers for the Week: 02/28/2011
February 28, 2011
• Motors & Armatures Inc. (MARS, Hauppauge, N.Y.) is celebrating its 65th year in business as a marketer of components to the HVACR industry.
• Alfa Laval Inc. (Richmond, Va.) has named John Atanasio president and CEO.
• Hart & Cooley (Grand Rapids, Mich.) appointed Sean Steimle to senior vice president of sales, Mark Walraven to vice president of the Commercial Product Group division, and Curt Monhart to vice president of marketing.
• Resource Conservation Technologies (Sarasota, Fla.) has selected two manufacturer reps; RA Kaplan will represent Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan, while Sales Engineers Inc. will represent Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
• Elgin Fastener Group (Versailles, Ind.) has added Dale Knotek to their management team. He will focus on engineering and design assignments for the various Elgin Fastener Group divisions.
Publication date: 02/28/2011