Manufacturers for the Week: 02/04/2008
February 4, 2008
• Jackson Systems LLC (Indianapolis) promoted Ray Coffman to inside sales manager.
• Emerson Climate Technologies (St. Louis) appointed Alan Abramson as president of Clive Samuels & Associates (Princeton, N.J.).
• Enertech Manufacturing LLC (Greenville, Ill.) hired Jeff Hammond as vice president of product planning and marketing.
• Niagara Blower Co. (Buffalo, N.Y.) acquired Kathabar Inc. (Somerset, N.J.). It will now be known as Kathabar Dehumidification Systems Inc.
• Johnson Controls Inc. (Milwaukee) acquired Metro Mechanical Inc. (Phoenix).
Publication date: 02/04/2008