Manufacturers for the Week: 01/21/2008
January 21, 2008
• Burnham Hydronics’ (Lancaster, Pa.) new manufacturer’s representative, N.H. Yates & Co. Inc. (Cockeysville, Md.), will represent its full line of boilers and hydronic heating equipment.
• Greenwood Technologies (Bellevue, Wash.) appointed Michael Fox as director of technical support and Steve Larson as director of sales and channel management for the Midwest and Canada.
• Emerson Climate Technologies’ White-Rodgers® division (St. Louis) hired Geoff Godwin as vice president of marketing.
• Hart & Cooley Inc. (Grand Rapids, Mich.) appointed Jerry Kirkland as vice president of operations. He will report directly to Bernard Roy, president.
• PCB Piezotronics Inc.’s Larson Davis division (Depew, N.Y.) signed a worldwide distribution agreement with Bertrand-Johnson Acoustics (Montreal).
• ECR International Inc. (Utica, N.Y.) hired Kevin Pheney as district sales manager.
Publication date: 01/21/2008