Manufacturers for the Week: 01/18/2010
January 18, 2010
• Onset Computer Corp. (Bourne, Mass.) hired Justin Testa as its new president. Most recently he served as the executive vice president and business unit manager for Cognex Corp. (Natick, Mass.).
• GeOasis (Phoenix) launched its new Website at www.geoasis.com.
• Ultra-Aire (Madison, Wis.) appointed Joe Hlavacek as business development manager. He will help drive sales and marketing initiatives, spearhead new product development, manage distribution, and conduct training.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) named James Connor as vice president, treasurer, and chief financial officer, effective immediately.
• Heat Transfer Products (East Freetown, Mass.) appointed Phillip Stephens as vice president of engineering.
Publication date: 01/18/2010