Jackson Systems Launches Zone Control eCommerce Site
November 5, 2007
INDIANAPOLIS - Jackson Systems LLC, an HVAC manufacturer and
wholesaler, has announced the launch of its zone control eCommerce Website for
HVAC contractors. The site, www.jacksonsystems.com, provides resources for HVAC
contractors wanting to buy zone control products online.
“We are offering a platform for busy contractors to do business
after-hours and when it’s convenient for them,” said Tom Jackson, CEO of
Jackson Systems. “eCommerce makes it easy for contractors to buy what they want
when they want it. Of course all of our inside sales engineers will be
available as they always have to assist contractors via phone and e-mail.”
The site offers over 200 technical articles and guides, and
allows contractors to shop for control products any time once an account is
established. Items available for purchase include:
• Zone control products from Jackson Systems, including over
5,000 dampers in stock.
• Other zoning products from Honeywell and Aprilaire.
• Thermostats from Honeywell, Robertshaw, White-Rodgers, LuxPro,
Aprilaire, and PECO.
• Commercial controls from Jackson Systems.
• Smoke detectors, dual fuel kits, and IAQ products.
• Other controls from leading manufacturers.
To sign up for an account and begin purchasing online, call
888-652-9663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.