Frost & Sullivan, sponsor of e-business solutions, announced that the annual “Internet Marketing Strategies Conference and Exhibition” will be held July 16-19 in Monterrey, CA. The event is designed to serve the needs of Internet marketers and act as a meeting place where professionals can discuss Internet marketing strategies.
The conference will include discussions on creating and maintaining top-quality service, promoting products and services online and offline, and developing strategic relationships through an online presence.
Frost and Sullivan said the benefits of attending include:
- Acquiring tools and techniques to create a strong brand image;
- Learning how to appraise and increase ROI for Internet marketing campaigns;
- Learning how to build brand equity through websites;
- Exploring management topics related to a senior business and industry audience; and
- Listening to case studies from business leaders on B2B marketing.
For more information, call Bruce Hirsch at 212-652-2726 or download a conference brochure at http:// um5.unitymail.net/T/A86.609.57.1.79736.