Gustave A. Larson Co. Aids Local Habitat for Humanity
The Gustave A. Larson Co., a leader in the wholesale distribution of heating and air conditioning equipment and supplies now celebrating its 70th anniversary, began as a small storefront in 1936 in Madison, Wis. Each branch carries an extensive inventory of equipment and replacement parts to serve customer's needs. Overall the Larson Co. maintains a $55 million inventory and an in-house truck fleet that replenishes the branches nightly. A state-of-the-art computer system links all 43 locations with the corporate offices and distribution center in Pewaukee, Wis.
Publication date: 10/23/2006