CIPH Honors Members for Service
July 12, 2010
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) executive/finance committee recently hosted a special dinner with the CIPH Atlantic Region and CIPH Newfoundland Region board of directors. The committee’s goals were to continue to build a stronger sense of CIPH community; provide a better appreciation of the institute by presenting the regions with key highlights of CIPH activities since June 2009; and continue to engage the CIPH regions.
“The board and all the member companies acknowledge that one of the real strengths of CIPH is the nine active regions across Canada. CIPH fully appreciates the leadership role that the region boards have undertaken this year and the benefits their local programs provided,” said Martin Deschênes (Groupe Deschênes), chairman of the board.
The following awards were presented by Deschênes and CIPH president Ralph Suppa at the event:
• An Outstanding Service Award was accepted by Rob Barrett, president of CIPH Atlantic Region, and his mother, Peggy, on behalf of the late Fred Barrett of Barrett Sales.
• A 50-Year Service Award was presented to Kevin Wynn of Rafales Agencies.
• A Lifetime Service Award was presented to Don Wilband of Source Atlantic.
• An Order of the Bath was presented to Don Boutilier of Emco.
• A special award recognizing his fifth term as CIPH’s MEET tradeshow chair was presented to Mike Patterson of Emco.
For more information, visit www.ciph.com.
Publication date: 07/12/2010