AHR Expo Briefs - Show Events
January 26, 2009
Monday, Jan. 26
• North American Technician Excellence’s (NATE’s) certification refresher course and exam will take place in room S401bc at 8:30 a.m.
• The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers’ (ASHRAE’s) public session: Sustainability in the Urban Environment will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. in room S104.
Tuesday, Jan. 27
• NEWS editor, Mark Skaer, is moderating a training panel discussion with representatives from RSES, PHCC, ACCA, AHRI, and NATE on Jan. 27 in room S101b from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) will select its 2009 AHR Expo Product of the Year on Jan. 27 at 1 p.m. in the New Product Technology Theater A.
• Heating, Airconditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) presents VRF Cooling Systems - An Application Engineer’s Perspective; Plus Current Green Issues in room S101b from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• The Partnership for Environmental Leadership, a collaboration of six green industry associations, will have its HVAC Mobile Green Classroom on the show floor at booth #3474.
• The NEWS is raffling off Garmin GPS navigation systems at booth #4350.
Publication date: 01/26/2009