• Daikin Industries Ltd. (Osaka, Japan) completed its acquisition of Goodman Global Group Inc. (Houston).
• Nortek (Providence, R.I.) appointed Scott Campbell as vice president and chief supply chain officer.
• Fieldplace Instruments (Anaheim, Calif.) signed a licensing agreement to produce and sell Good Day Tools’ (Cincinnati) Draft Simulator.
• Spirax Sarco (Blythewood, S.C.) was commended by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) for a 16 percent cumulative improvement in energy intensity against its baseline.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minn.) earned certification under NSF International’s (Ann Arbor, Mich.) fire sprinkler pipe and fittings program.
• Trane (Piscataway, N.J.) celebrated the 25th anniversary of its Pueblo, Colo. manufacturing facility.
• Victaulic’s (Easton, Pa.) Vic-Press system received the silver award in the plumbing and water management category of Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine’s 2012 Product of the Year contest.
Publication date: 11/26/2012