Manufacturers: Nov. 5, 2012
• Testo AG (Upper Black Forest, Germany) upgraded its IRSoft thermal imaging software.
• A.O. Smith Corp.’s (Milwaukee) board of directors announced that Paul W. Jones (left) will transition from chairman and CEO to executive chairman, effective Jan. 1, 2013. Ajita G. Rajendra (bottom right) will assume the role of president and CEO.
• Anvil International (Portsmouth, N.H.) acquired North Alabama Pipe Corp. (Guntersville, Ala.).
• Sigma Machine (Parchment, Mich.) relocated its manufacturing facilities into a 21,664-square-foot building in Comstock Park, Mich.
• Broan-NuTone LLC’s (Hartford, Wis.) 22-SEER FT4BI iQ Drive series was named a Best Buy by Consumer Digest magazine in the premium heat pump category.
• American Standard (Piscataway, N.J.) was honored with the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2012 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year award.
Publication date: 11/5/2012