Manufacturers: Oct. 22, 2012
• Burnham Holdings Inc. (Lancaster, Pa.) appointed Philmer H. Rohrbaugh to its board of directors.
• SET Enterprises Inc. (Warren, Mich.) appointed Victor Edozien as president and CEO.
• Nielsen-Kellerman’s (Boothwyn, Pa.) Kestrel 4400 Heat Stress Tracker was named New Product of the Year in the category of heat stress prevention by Occupational Health & Safety magazine.
• Bristol Compressors International Inc. (Bristol, Va.) named Ed Gniewek as CEO.
• Ice Energy (Glendale, Calif.) and Verde Energy USA Holdings LLC (Norwalk, Conn.) announced the formation of a strategic business alliance.
• Cornell Dubilier Electronics Inc. (New Bedford, Mass.) acquired the Orange Drop film capacitor product line and all other radial product lines from SBE Inc. (Barre, Vt.).
• Extech Instruments (Nashua, N.H.) announced its MG300 RMS multimeter was awarded the 2012 National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Showstopper award.
• Advantix Systems (Sunrise, Fla.) hired Dr. Philip Farese as vice president of technical sales support.
Publication date: 10/22/2012