• LonMark International (San Jose, Calif.) is accepting submissions through Oct. 31 for its “Best of the Year” awards program.
• Building Performance Institute Inc. (BPI) welcomed Julie Humes and Paul Francisco to its board of directors, and reappointed John Tooley to the board.
• Heating, Air-conditioning, and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) introduced Kelly Kantor (right) as manager of marketing.
• Building Performance Institute (BPI) and Zehnder America (Greenland, N.H.) announced a memorandum of understanding allowing BPI’s quality assurance providers to verify proper installation and commissioning of Zehnder ventilation systems in retrofit and new construction projects.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) announced Carolyn Kettering, who has served as director of member services since 1986, is retiring. Joyce Abrams will serve as her replacement.
• National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) and the Association of the Non-woven Fabrics Industry (INDA) will present an air filtration seminar at the INDA Filtration International Conference and Exposition, Nov. 13-15 in Philadelphia.
Publication date: 10/8/2012