• Panasonic Eco Solutions North America (Secaucus, N.J.) rebranded its Home & Environment Co. as the Eco Products Division, which will house Panasonic’s ventilation fan business.
• Miura North America Inc. (Toronto) was awarded the 2011 Business Partner award – Platinum Level by the Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA).
• Stride Tool Inc. (Glenwillow, Ohio) acquired Airserco Manufacturing Co. (Mentor, Ohio) and Thermal Engineering (Mentor, Ohio).
• Fulton Cos. (Pulaski, N.Y.) received a Time to Build award from First Niagara banking and financial services. The designation recognizes significant achievements in building and construction in upstate New York.
• GEA Refrigeration Technologies (Bochum, Germany) consolidated its U.S.-based companies into GEA Refrigeration North America Inc. (York, Pa.).
Publication date: 6/4/2012