Manufacturers: April 30, 2012
• Danfoss Inc. (Baltimore) announced its next EnVisioneering Symposium, “The Path of Renewable Energy in Buildings,” will take place June 6 in Washington, D.C.
• Walter Meier (Zurich, Switzerland) acquired Port-A-Cool (Center, Texas).
• ecobee Inc. (Toronto) recently received the Green Toronto Award in Energy Conservation from the city of Toronto and Green Living Enterprises (Toronto).
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) announced four key leadership appointments in its recently formed North America region. Below, left to right: Jeff Fordeck was appointed as vice president of North American marketing and sales; Keith Gifford as director of marketing; Mark Strunk as director of procurement; and Dave Hawkes as senior manager of systems engineering.
• Nordyne (St. Louis) promoted Ken Geurian to the position of regional vice president of sales. Geurian will oversee the East Coast and Midwestern U.S. sales teams. Andy Rowland was hired as vice president of regional sales and will oversee the Western U.S.
• Siemens Building Technologies Inc. (Zug, Switzerland) welcomed EK Automation (Memphis, Tenn.) as an authorized Siemens Solution Partner, representing the Talon/Staefa Control System.
Publication date: 04/30/2012