Manufacturers: March 19, 2012
• ClimateMaster (Oklahoma City) and HomeSphere Inc. (Lakewood, Colo.) entered into a joint agreement to offer ClimateMaster geothermal heat pump systems.
• Hart & Cooley Inc. (Grand Rapids, Mich.) marketing manager Larry Devitt retired.
• Component Hardware Group Inc. (Lakewood, N.J.) hired Lois Schneck as director of marketing and promoted Kevin Tumpey to business development and sales manager.
• U.S. Cooler (Kansas City, Mo.) named Brian Rakers regional sales manager — Midwestern territory.
• ClimaCool Corp. (Oklahoma City) consolidated and relocated its manufacturing facilities to a 75,000-square-foot facility in Oklahoma City.
• Mestek Inc. (Westfield, Mass.) acquired Linel (Mooresville, Ind.).
Publication date: 03/19/2012