Nexstar Network Holds Meeting
|(From left to right) Denise Swafford, Nexstar business coach, and panel members John and Josh Ward of Applewood Plumbing, Mark Evans of Burton AC/Heating, Plumbing and More; and Jeff Belk of Plumbline Services share business strategies at the Nexstar® Network 31st Super Meeting.|
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — At Nexstar® Network’s 31st Super Meeting, 375 plumbing, HVAC and electrical home service contractors representing 200 companies gathered in Nashville to boost their business development and best practices. The meeting focused on the top 20 percent of high-impact management activities that can make 80 percent of the difference in a plumbing, HVAC, and electrical home service business, and sales strategies focused on selling during a challenging economy.
The owners of three successful Nexstar member companies with annual revenues ranging from $8 million to $20 million opened the doors of their business to their peers via video and a live stage presentation with Denise Swafford, Nexstar business coach. John and Josh Ward, owners of Applewood Plumbing, Heating & Electric of Denver; Mark Evans, owner of Burton AC/Heating, Plumbing and More of Omaha, Neb.; and Jeff Belk, owner of Plumbline Services of Denver shared strategies for success, including:
• Creating a culture at the company and communicating your vision to your employees;
• Placing a constant focus on recruiting the right people, creating a fun work environment and offering top-of-the-line benefit and incentive packages, and recognizing that employees have families and lives outside of work;
• Planning, budgeting for, and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
• Sending employees to appropriate training and dispatching the right tech to each call; and
• Planning a budget and measuring performance against that budget.
For more information, call 888-240-7827 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 12/19/2011