Manufacturers: Sept. 5, 2011
• ClimateMaster (Oklahoma City) has named Titian Burris (top left) distributor and builder development manager.
• Uponor (Apple Valley, Minn.) has named Tony Radcliff (middle right) as vice president of offerings/marketing for Uponor North America.
• Rectorseal (Houston) has announced the asset purchase of Airtec Products Corp. (Fall River, Mass.).
• Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating (Suwanee, Ga.) promoted Sean Boyer (middle left) to senior director of business unit operations.
• Eemax Inc. (Oxford, Conn.) has named Rich Corcoran as its new vice president of sales and Aaron Siegel to the newly created role of vice president of strategic accounts and business development.
• Master-Bilt (New Albany, Miss.) announced the appointment of Steve Asay (bottom right) as national accounts manager-refrigeration and general manager of sister Standex Foodservice Group, Kool Star.
• Rheem Manufacturing Co. (Atlanta) renewed its agreement with GE Capital’s Retail Finance business wherein the Retail Finance business will provide consumer financing programs through more than 1,200 independent heating, cooling, and water heating contractors across the United States.
• Venstar (Chatsworth, Calif.) has signed Polar Technology of San Juan, Puerto Rico, as the exclusive distributor for Puerto Rico of its commercial and residential thermostat HVAC control products.
Publication date: 09/05/2011