• Brady (Greensboro, N.C.) announced that George Hendrix has joined the new system sales support team, Kyle Dixon has joined the team as a retrofit helper, Nicholas Martin has been elected as program chairman for the Piedmont Chapter of the Vibration Institute, and Brian Smith has received Level II Analyst Certification by the Vibration Institute.
• TDIndustries (Houston) ranked second in the Houston Business Journal’s 2011 Best Places to Work for companies with a significant presence in Houston.
• Appleton Campbell (Warrenton, Va.) was asked by Quarles Energy Services to take on its Northern Virginia and Culpeper customers when Quarles decided to remove the heating service division of its business.
• Robert Gibb & Sons (Fargo, N.D.) has received a Gold 2011 Value Chain Award presented by Connected World magazine.
• The Unified Group (Broadview, Ill.) has selected ThermaServe (Jacksonville, Fla.) as its newest member.
Publication date: 08/22/2011