- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Hudson notes that Mike Murphy, editor-in-chief of The NEWS, recently wrote, “Most contractors have had a tough season. Either the phone’s not ringing, prospects ‘put off’ buying, or they’re accepting low-ball bids from desperate competitors. Eroding margins and a dismal economy only add to the pain.” But Hudson says you can eliminate those problems by applying some little-known strategies that will help contractors generate more leads and close more sales.
During the teleseminar, moderated by Murphy, Hudson and Cameron will discuss such techniques as how to:
• Generate increased leads using five “stealth” marketing techniques.
• Convert callers into an upsell with three sentences.
• Use the three nearly foolproof closes for high-dollar sales with the tax credit incentive.
For more information and to register, visit www.hudsonink.com/seminars.aspx?id=2288.
Publication date: 07/27/2009