National Hydronics Forum Focuses On Hot Water Heating
According to the participants, the outcome of this in-depth forum has provided a clear message from the industry to those associations who manage its activities - five objectives need to be focused on if the growth of the sector is to flourish:
1. Certification of those who install hydronic heating systems;
2. Training (both technical and sales) for contractors;
3. Research into hydronic heating systems and their measurable benefits;
4. Marketing the concept of hot water heating to the public; and
5. The creation of a unified voice for the hydronic sector.
The CHC will be spearheading committees to address each of these areas. Involvement in these committees is open to anyone - not solely CHC members - and other industry associations will be invited in the planning process where appropriate. People who would like to get involved with one of the committees can contact Jason Bourque (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be introduced to the respective committee chair.
Details on the forum can be found at www.ultimatecomfort.ca/manufacturers/hydronicsforum.html. Updates on progress will be posted on the same Web page.
Publication date: 10/10/2005