NATE Program Committee Formed
NATE certifies technicians who achieve mastery of an industry-approved level of knowledge. Tests are developed by industry leaders and reflect a consensus of opinion on what the average technician should know to effectively install and service hvacr systems.
Currently, more than 9,200 technicians have been certified in Canada and the United States.
Members on the committee are:
- Mike Lehman, vice president of sales and marketing, Bard Manufacturing;
- Tony Ranieri, vice president of sales, residential/light commercial, Carrier Corp.;
- Doug Young, vice president and general manager, Lennox International;
- Bill Kormeier, vice president of sales, Nordyne, Inc.;
- Bill Lux, vice president of marketing, Rheem Manufacturing;
- Dale Green, vice president of sales and marketing, The Trane Company; and
- Bob Russell, vice president of marketing, York International.