HVAC Manufacturers: Aug. 18, 2014
• ecobee (Toronto) named Osama Arafat as co-CEO.
• Carrier Corp. (Farmington, Connecticut) earned the Partners of Choice Award from David Weekley Homes (Houston).
• Distech Controls (Brossard, Quebec, Canada) named Trevor Palmer vice president of products and marketing.
• Pro Refrigeration Inc. (Auburn, Washington) hired Jason Rupp as vice president of sales.
|Osama Arafat||Trevor Palmer||Jason Rupp|
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minnesota) named Jennifer Hauschildt vice president of information technology.
• Klein Tools Inc. (Lincolnshire, Illinois) announced Mathias Klein III will retire as chairman of the board in June 2015. Current president Thomas R. Klein Sr. will succeed him as chairman and Mark Klein, vice president of domestic sales, and Thomas Klein Jr., general manager of heavy infrastructure, will be promoted as co-presidents, effective Jan. 1, 2015.
|Jennifer Hauschildt||Mathias Klein III|
Publication date: 8/18/2014