HVAC Manufacturers: July 14, 2014
• Star Renewable Energy (Glasgow, Scotland) won the Public Sector Project of the Year Award at Heat Pumps Today’s National Heat Pump Awards.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) promoted Mark Kuntz to senior vice president, product strategy and engineering.
• Distech Controls (Brossard, Quebec, Canada) ranked 279th in the 2014 Profit 500 by Canadian Business and Profit.
• EcoNet Controls’ (Clearwater, Florida) EV100 vent/register gained Z-Wave certification from the Z-Wave Alliance (Milpitas, California).
• Danfoss (Baltimore) hired David Boezi as senior director, strategy and global platform.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Michigan) is celebrating its 80th anniversary.
• Uniweld Products Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) joined Blue Hawk University (Gilbert, Arizona) to provide product training to its distribution partners.
• Rinnai Corp. (Nagoya, Japan) named Frank Windsor general manager of Rinnai America Corp. (Peachtree City, Georgia).
• Bitzer SE (Sindelfingen, Germany) CEO Peter Schaufler received the 2014 Baden-Württemburg Gründerpreis in the life’s work category.
Publication date: 7/14/2014