APHCC-Texas Foundation Awards Scholarships
Ten Students Receive Scholarship Funds
BUDA, Texas — The Associated Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $10,000 in scholarships to the following 10 students for 2014:
• Morgan Elizabeth Denkeler - Taylor, Texas
• Steven David Duty - Katy, Texas
• Joshua Aaron Esparza - San Antonio
• Breann Joy Hall - Bridgeport, Texas
• Katie Jolynn Hunter - Helotes, Texas
• Madison Leigh Johnson - Pasadena, Texas
• Cristian Lopez - Channelview, Texas
• Tarann Rae Riley - Lake Worth, Texas
• Christopher James Schufford - Fort Worth, Texas
• John M. Strutton - Houston
These scholarships were awarded on the basis of academic ability, school participation, and community involvement. Students are sponsored by members of APHCC-Texas.
The APHCC-Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $164,000 in scholarships since 2003.
For more information about the APHCC-Texas Scholarship Program, contact Nancy Jones at 800-992-7422 ext. 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 6/9/2014