- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
WESTPORT, Conn. — The Radiant Professionals Alliance (RPA) has announced that it will hold its Annual Meeting and Conference in conjunction with the 2015 AHR Expo that takes place in Chicago from Jan. 26-28, as well as significantly expand its overall presence at the expo.
In addition to relocating its meeting and conference to the AHR Expo, RPA will develop a training and education program and host a booth on the show floor. Hundreds of radiant professionals are expected to attend RPA’s Annual Meeting and Conference, which will be held Tuesday, Jan. 27, at McCormick Place. RPA will also hold its board meeting in Chicago on Sunday, Jan. 25, the day before the opening of the expo.
“The Radiant Professionals Alliance has been an exhibitor at AHR Expo for many years and it has been very beneficial. Now we are thrilled to be working with AHR Expo to enhance education and training for the radiant-hydronic industry,” said Mark Eatherton, RPA executive director.
Eatherton said the RPA has already assembled an Education Committee of experts who are developing a complete radiant and hydronic training and education program that will be available to all AHR Expo attendees. In addition, some of the topics that will be addressed at the RPA Annual Meeting include:
• Updates on the RPA certification program for contractors and installers.
• Preview of the new Uniform Solar Energy and Hydronics Code for the United States.
• A review of the RPA Education Committee’s priority list of programs and projects for the industry.
• A presentation of legislative activity involving the radiant-hydronics industry by the Public Policy Committee, including its mission to expand rebate programs.
• Market expansion programs for the commercial radiant-hydronics segment, targeted specifically at the manufacturer and contractor, and a separate program for residential market expansion.
“We are delighted RPA is relocating its annual meeting and conference to AHR Expo,” said Clay Stevens, president of International Exposition Co., which produces and manages the AHR Expo. “AHR Expo attendees who are interested in radiant heating and cooling will be able to stay at the cutting-edge of the technology, while RPA members will be able to discover new products and solutions from nearly 2,000 exhibitors and choose from more than 100 AHR Expo and ASHRAE educational sessions.”
For more information on the Radiant Professionals Alliance, visit www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org.
For more information on the AHR Expo, visit www.ahrexpo.com.
Publication date: 6/2/2014