- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
HARTFORD, Wis. — Broan-NuTone®, a leading manufacturer of residential ventilation products, has been awarded the 2013 International Service Excellence Award in the Medium Business category from the Customer Service Institute of America for the second consecutive year. The award is given to the company that best displays dedication to both its customers and team members, while constantly seeking ways to improve and remain the best brand in the industry.
“At Broan-NuTone, people are the primary focus,” said Dick Palmersheim, group vice president, marketing, Broan-NuTone LLC. “We are committed to meeting and exceeding the service expectations of our customers. We do this by striving to supply the most technologically advanced and highest quality ventilation products and services on the market.”
Procedures that contributed to the award include:
• Product Review Process — Allows customers to share thoughts online about products and rate overall performance on a scale of one to five stars.
• Codekey™, Make-Up Air, and Attic Ventilation Selector Tools — Helps contractors and end-users select the proper ventilation solutions for their needs.
• “Ask Us” Program — Allows customers to ask questions about specific products directly on the Broan-NuTone website.
“Our philosophy of superior customer service is embodied in everything we do,” added Palmersheim. “We strive for continuous improvement in performance, innovation, quality, cost, and service for both our external and internal customers. We are truly honored to receive the 2013 International Service Excellence Award in recognition of these efforts.”
Publication date: 3/3/2014