HVAC Manufacturers: Feb. 3, 2014
• Component Hardware Group Inc. (Lakewood, N.J.) opened a sales and service office in Shanghai, China, to provide direct service to the Middle East and Asia.
• Greenheck Fan Corp. (Schofield, Wis.) announced the retirement of Pat Cotter, president, global sales, effective April 1.
• Unipower (Coral Springs, Fla.) named John Heindel as CEO.
• Wilo USA LLC (Rosemont, Ill.) appointed Tim Ruppert as managing director.
• BrassCraft Mfg. (Novi, Mich.) named Roger Hernandez as territory sales manager for Ohio and Kentucky.
• Trane (Tyler, Texas) announced a change in its distribution model for the South Carolina area. Residential HVAC parts will now be sold through a Trane dealer sales office.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) appointed David S. Chisolm as vice president of marketing for its North American water heating business.
• MacroAir Technologies Inc. (San Bernardino, Calif.) promoted Barry Warner to national sales manager.
|Davis S. Chisolm|
• Arzel Zoning Technology Inc. (Cleveland) named Matthew Montgomery as distribution accounts specialist.
• Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, Ill.) won Multimeter of the Year by Tools in Action for its MM500 Auto Ranging Multimeter.
• Testo Inc. (Sparta, N.J.) earned the 2013 Global Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio) award for Price Performance Value Leadership for its Testo AG product line.
• Lochinvar LLC (Lebanon, Tenn.) named Steve Carr as the November winner of its VIP Installation Showcase, while Greg Cosgro won the monthly drawing.
Publication date: 2/3/2014