- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — JBS Heating and Air has launched a new website to showcase its heating and air conditioning repair, service, and replacement services.
Services available to customers include:
• Residential HVAC services: Including installation, maintenance, cleaning, and emergency repair services.
• Preventative maintenance: JBS notes that routine and regularly scheduled maintenance are vital in ensuring that heating and cooling systems operate at their best. The company offers service agreements with the intention of providing the best care available for quality HVAC within the home.
• Air duct cleaning: Over time, an HVAC system’s air ducts can accumulate dirt deposits, which also feed into problems such as dust mites. As these issues begin to take shape and grow within the ductwork, the efficiency of the heating and air conditioning unit can be affected in a negative way. Utilizing JBS Heating and Air’s air duct cleaning services can be an effective countermeasure against this maintenance issue.
• Commercial HVAC services: JBS also offers services for commercial clients.
For more information, visit http://jbs4air.com.
Publication date: 1/27/2014