HVAC Manufacturers: Jan. 6, 2014
|Rob de Bruyn|
• The Bitzer Group (Sindelfingen, Germany) named Rob de Bruyn as managing director of Bitzer Refrigeration Asia and Gianni Parlanti as director of business development at company headquarters.
• Viega LLC (Wichita, Kan.) received a Supplier of the Year, Marketing Excellence award from Affiliated Distributors (Wayne, Pa.).
• Flowserve Corp. (Irving, Texas) acquired Innovative Drive-Mag LLC (Addison, Ill.).
• Snappy Air Distribution Products Inc. (Philadelphia) named George Judd as CEO and Harold Pinkston as senior vice president of marketing and sales.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) named Richard DiNiro as regional sales manager for the Northeast U.S.
• Control Devices LLC (Fenton, Mo.) acquired Kerick Valve Inc. (Jacksonville, Fla.).
• Arzel Zoning Technology Inc. (Cleveland) named Rick Wilson as director of sales and marketing.
Publication date: 1/6/2014