- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Half-ton trucks now provide the towing capacity and horsepower of their heavy-duty counterparts, with the added benefit of better fuel economy. The new Load'N'Go ST-2000 by Fleetwest complements the 2014 half-ton pickup trucks. The service bodies are fully transferable, on and off a pickup truck in minutes, with no-holes-drilled installation, said the company.
Features of the Load'N'Go ST-2000 include:
• Barn door configuration with double panel doors for easy access to supplies.
• Solid fixed top that provides added security for expensive cargo and tools.
• Durable spray-in bed liner adds to a heavy-duty floor.
For more information, visit www.fleetwest.net.
Publication date: 12/30/2013